Tragic torturous love By Rev. J. Sleestaxx<

Tragic torturous love
    By Rev. J. Sleestaxx

there is not rhyme or no reason
for this torment and treason
you are the enemy and I love you
but your damage has begun to accrue

the late nights alone begin to haunt
and the things you have said to taunt
are beginning to grind and wear
one my brain and in my soul they tear

your vicious sharp fucking tongue
whips out the insults like a song
the tune rents my heart
the melody breaks it apart

your dead fingers hold my hand
and it feels like breathing sand
I see the puss in your eyes like love
in the dark void I feel the knife shove

deep between the ribs and into the lungs
the blade drives home and I hear what the angels sung
they say to watch for the love of you
and to watch the fear of you too

it is damage what you do
not loving words that you coo
pressing your nails into the flesh of my heart
the blood painted on the sheets is just art

I hate you I love you I war with myself
my dignity and my worth is put on the shelf
you are the keeper of my worth
you are the woman who gave birth








Like A Monkey With A Handgun

By Rev. J. Sleestaxx
Release date: By 3 December, 2007..

Also reading

With A Mouthful Of Razorblades

By Rev. J. Sleestaxx
Release date: By 6 February, 2008..

No comments: