One year

for a year into this void of humanity and reason that is myspace. one year and 162 posts of rambling crap, sermons of the messages that god leaves for me on my voicemail, and homilies of fucking losers and assholes that I have beaten and baptized.
 I thought that maybe I would share some of the data I have collected.
My running average of people looking at my profile is 18 a day
the running average looking at my blog is 23 a day
 The running average of friend request that are accepted is 3 a day and the total req is 22. some are just fuckers that want to bitch at me and some are spam.
 25+ million lunatics have joined my network over the last year and I expect that most are just horny girls to stupid to figure out how to upload their nudy pictures (lol) so they have a more mature profile because myspace is for kids.
 My son's profile hardly changes and he has not tried to hide anything from us either.
 In the past year I have written two books.
 I also expect that posting most of the book online may hurt my sales too.
 The graphic novel is not going to be posted and is nearly half complete. Fuck I hate being an artist!
 following is the first post and the only rerun in one year I would like the television fuckers to say that!
 

Anger And Malice
    By Rev. J. Sleestaxx


A couple of readings first….

Rom 1:29 They are filled with every kind of unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, and  malice. They are rife with envy, murder, strife, deceit, and hostility. They are gossips!

And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us

My friends I carry much anger over the care of our fellow man. Meaning what we do to our neighbors, what we inflict on our brothers deeply and profoundly troubles me.
 
 Let me tell you the story of two panhandlers

I wanted to know why one race makes more than another race. I mean we are both men, we are both created in God's image, getting it down to brass tacks we both have the same mother and father. As we all know that Adam and Eve is our father and mother.
 But everyone expects one to work and the other not to work.
 This has to be wrong, so I decided to test the theory. I asked one race to panhandle with me ( I explained I would double any money he collected). We picked a street corner and took one side while I took the other.
 During the course of the day I was yelled at, spit at, and basically treated as trash, no more than a piece of human garbage. While the other guy made 350 dollars.
 This was ridiculous!
 I was expected to work and I was not entitled to any help or handout because I was white while the other panhandler made 350 dollars. He made 350 dollars for doing nothing but standing there with his hand out.  I even made the friggin’ sign so that they would read the same
Did I double his money?
Hell No! The lord helps those that help themselves!
 He needs nothing from me he makes more from handouts than I do for hard work! Fuck That!
 I bust my hump every day and make less while he hangs out for a few hours and makes more money.
 What do you think I did? That's right! I kicked his ass and took all of the money.
 Now that Is Malice.
 Now there maybe some of you that are a little upset by this, There maybe some of you that may be offended.
 And well that is fine, you are entitled to your own opinion and you are welcome to come down after the sermon to get your ass kicked by me.

Rom 1:29 They are filled with every kind of unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, malice. They are rife with envy, murder, strife, deceit, hostility. They are gossips,
 I hold baptismal beatings every Thursday night in the rectory boxing ring.
 Why do we call them baptismal beatings?

Num 22:23 And the donkey saw the angel of the Lord standing in the road with his sword drawn in his hand, so the donkey turned aside from the road and went into the field. But Balaam beat the donkey, to make her turn back to the road.

You are all the ass that when you see the lord or his angels you turn from the road in fear.
 Because the beatings do not stop until you are screaming in tongues "oh God stop oh God Make it stop!"

Sa 22:39 I wipe them out and beat them to death; they cannot get up; they fall at my feet


 Some parishioners think that maybe I am a bit to harsh, but you know what? I am this way because this is the life I was dealt and it has made me this way.
 All the years of being some fuck heads bitch and not getting the break I kept getting told I was due.

Mat 5:5 “Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth

  My congregation is mostly made up of many individuals that realize that they are back sliders stubborn sinners that need an ass whoopin' to get set straight.
 And that is where I come in, old or young, man or woman. I kick their ass until they see the light. They are the ass that runs from god and his angels. And I am the one that beats them back to the road to righteousness.
 They are allowed to fight back I expect them to but you see God has made me strong

Jdg 6:14 Then the Lord himself turned to him and said, “You have the strength. Deliver Israel from the power of the Midianites! Have I not sent you?”

This is my calling.
 God has asked me to kick your ass.






Currently reading
Like A Monkey With A Handgun
By Rev. J. Sleestaxx
Release date: By 3 December, 2007
Also reading
With A Mouthful Of Razorblades
By Rev. J. Sleestaxx
Release date: By 6 February, 2007

Oh yeah for the past 162 post i have never been anything but angry and i am proud of that!

No comments: