stupid quizes

Honestly i have taken 2 now 4 internet quizes the first one is because i liked the retrun of the living dead horror movie. I know it was a bad B movie and it was campy and bla bla bla fuck you.
I liked it.






Which Return of the Living Dead Character Are You???




You're Zombie Freddy!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


And then this thing was on the choice list two and well hell i am here so what the fuck!







What kind of Goth would you be?




You're a Denial Goth! You are so not Goth. In fact you're Post-Punk/Darkwave/Whatever lesser-known synonym for goth is popular this week. Give it up, it's obvious you're a Goth.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


I am an old punk. I was one of the first real hardcores in my town. We would scare little old ladies at stop signs and women woudl clutch their kids and purses in the mall.
I eventually morphed into death rock and my friends did too. they call it grunge. there was some goth to it but not enough to say i was goth. well there were the animal bones and chicken feet strung with blessed rosery beads. but no i was not goth.

No comments: