I Have An Angry Penis

I have an angry penis. I am an angry penis. I am under attack because I have a penis. -[EDIT]-


Because some other ethnic and gender groups have chosen not to pursue a specific career path.-[EDIT]-

-[EDIT]-
-[EDIT]-
-[EDIT]-
-[EDIT]-
-[EDIT]-
-[EDIT]-
-[EDIT]-
-[EDIT]-
-[EDIT]-
Fuck You and your horse, your dog and cat your family and the rest of the fuckin' world. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK


Am I pissed off? Hell yes! FUCK FUCK. This smells of so much bullshit.

Can I be mad at god? Why not he made me white and he made me male. He could have birthed me to another race he could have birthed me to as a girl. No he birthed me white and male.

I may start to claim another race. Let them tell me I am not another race. How dare they? How dare they tell me that my mother was not the race I claim she was stranger things have happened look at Dinah Shore. -[EDIT]-
I do not think so. There's your fuckin' diversity right there bitch.

FUCK! I am so mad I could spit.

No comments: