(TWT) The Moral of the Story Is By Rev. J. Sleestaxx

(TWT) The Moral of the Story Is
By Rev. J. Sleestaxx

I was thanking a clown for the add. this I found is a custom in the trailer park known as myspace.
I thought it was witty and I thought it was topical and related to my persona.

Thanks for the add. See you on Thursday. New sermon posted in the blog.

Спасибо за добавления. Увидимся в четверг. Новые проповеди опубликованы в блоге.

Dank für hinzufügen. Dich am Donnerstag sehen. Neue Predigt bekanntgegeben im blog.

Merci pour l'ajouter. Vous voir jeudi. Nouvelle homélie affichés dans le blog

Grazie per il aggiungere. Vediamo giovedì. Nuova sermone pubblicato nel blog.

Gen 17:14
Any uncircumcised male who has not been circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin will be cut off from his people – he has failed to carry out my requirement.”

Exo 4:25
But Zipporah took a flint knife, cut off the foreskin of her son and touched it to Moses’ feet, and said, “Surely you are a bridegroom of blood to me.”

Hab 2:16
But you will become drunk with shame, not majesty. Now it is your turn to drink and expose your uncircumcised foreskin! The cup of wine in the Lord’s right hand is coming to you, and disgrace will replace your majestic glory!

Mantenere il vostro protettore mano forte!

Keep your pimp hand strong!

I am full of hate and anger and ready to rumble.
Baptism Thursday is around the corner and I can not wait to thump the good lord into some sinners.


He answers back with this

“dude are you f'n stupid...??? im an evil clown. why the hell would i want any of that stupid shit that you send me to be on my page. youre dumb. burn in hell. you damn flesh puppet.

p.s. all your prayers will not help you when the gates of hell are broken down, and evil walks amongst us.

Satan rules!!!”

So I write him back because clearly he wants to flame war with me.

“Dear Mr. evil clown.
Surely you did not read the entire post and surely you did not read the Blog.
Some of the best stuff can be found in "making tomorrow better today" and the sermon "being a good steward."
Everything I offered in the post was of jest and joke.
And had you read the last line you may have seen the joke beyond your desire to offend.
I think you misunderstood the premise and theme.
Sorry to have troubled you.
You narrow minded moronic boob. Had this been in real time and in real life in a face to face I would have thumped you so hard you would have cried to your angry god for salvation and the only answer from your god would have been. "You mess with the bull you get the horns you dumb shit". Then your god would have asked me to beat you some more.
And I would have gladly beaten you until you had been baptized in your own fucking blood. And you cried like a little fucking girl clown

Sincerely
Rev J Sleestaxx

Nope he just refused to answer back. he knew he was out-matched, out-gunned, and out-smarted.

The moral of the story,
Some may ask to be your friend but they just want you to hump their ego and breathe like a tart in their ear.
No date, no drinks, no call in the morning.


javascript:void(0)
Publish Post

Currently reading


Like A Monkey With A Handgun
By Rev. J. Sleestaxx
Release date: By 3 December, 2007

No comments: