Criminals and molesters listen to me By Rev. J. Sleestaxx

Criminals and molesters listen to me

By Rev. J. Sleestaxx

My friends and family that are here today and the ones that could not make it today due to the various commitments that arise through out the week are not whom I speak of today when I say I say I hate people. I hate you humans. I would rather drift and sink in a sea of maggots and leeches that climb onto a piece of driftwood with any of the human race.
There are some of you that know some of my story and about how I became who I am. I have told stories when needed for imagery about some of my life to this point in time.
But trust me when I say I know human suffering and I know human predators and I know the human race is diseased with fucking scum.

Hos 9:14
Give them, O Lord – what will you give them? Give them wombs that miscarry, and breasts that cannot nurse!

Lam 3:65
Give them a distraught heart; may your curse be on them!

I listened to a story about a school teacher molesting little girls in school. Why? Why do we have to prolong this humans existence any long than necessary.
There is enough stories that match and from many different girls over the course of some two years. Let us just fuck have a lottery on how this shit fuck dies.
No I do not want to waste the care and feeding of this human. If this was an animal that got loose and was going down the street biting people then the cops
Would block off the street and shoot it! There is nothing different from us and the animals other that our thumbs.

Jer 17:10
I, the Lord, probe into people’s minds. I examine people’s hearts. I deal with each person according to how he has behaved. I give them what they deserve based on what they have done.

Luk 18:8
I tell you, he will give them justice speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?”

I see the surveillance video of some punk ass freak taking pictures up a 13 year old skirt. What the hell is wrong with him? 13 years old........ jesus H christ!
That mother fucker should find himself in my neighborhood. In my church I would take care of him and the fucker in the school. I would wash their sins with their blood. They would leak red life liquid from their eyes and noses and ears from teh baptism I would administer.
The fuckers would be screaming for salvation and crying to their punk ass god until heir punk ass god did not deliver them and then they would cry to my god for forgiveness and my lord would not deliver them after a pound was extracted and spilled on the mat. My god would make them pay like the evil twisted sinners they are.

Num 5:18
Then the priest will have the woman stand before the Lord, uncover the woman’s head, and put the grain offering for remembering in her hands, which is the grain offering of suspicion. The priest will hold in his hand the bitter water that brings a curse.

These fuckers need to be held up by their toes and flayed by the cat o nine tails just as jesus was. They need to be beaten raw and then salt poured into their wounds to stop the blood flow and the given some more beatings. I want these fuckers in society to suffer as the kids that are abused suffer I want the abusers to know what suffering is. I want them to cry every night and I want them to doubt their validity and their purpose in life. They should know the smell of salesman crotch. They should think that this is the only way to live and then they may begin to understand the hopeless ness of the situation.
They should be left to eat the left overs of strangers and they should be treated like trash.
There should be a day of predator beatings. Once a month the child molesters should be taken out of the prison and put out on the sidewalk once a month for any passerby to beat kick rape and spit on.

Num 5:21
Then the priest will put the woman under the oath of the curse and will say to the her, “The Lord make you an attested curse among your people, if the Lord makes your thigh fall away and your abdomen swell; “your thigh” as a euphemism for the genitals: “cause your genital organs to shrink.”

Man the lord sure had some great curses back then. But see now we are all civilized and have all this technology and all these smarts that we do not need his curses and we should be able to fix these problems our selves we have been shown the way.
But we have some poor child molester’s mother who wants to protect her bay boy and she fights for lesser sentences and easier punishments. The molester's mother has no idea what horrible damage has been done the child of someone else and she does not care and there in lies the problem. She does not care. She did not care when her baby was growing up and so this piece of shit was not brought properly and so he is now a human animal and needs to be put down. The mother that raise that fucking piece of crap should be put down also and any family members two generations up should also be fixed and not allowed to have children they have a defect in their family and the tree should be pruned.
The molesters would think better about molesting if they know they would be put down and their families would be put down also.
Why do we keep doing the same thing over and over again?



Num 5:19
Then the priest will put the woman under oath and say to the her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you, and if you have not gone astray and become defiled while under your husband’s authority, may you be free from this bitter water that brings a curse.

Num 5:22
and this water that causes the curse will go into your stomach, and make your abdomen swell and your thigh rot.” Then the woman must say, “Amen, amen.”

Num 5:24
He will make the woman drink the bitter water that brings a curse, and the water that brings a curse will enter her to produce bitterness.

While I am on a rant about molesters and their fucked up families let me touch on the subject of thieves.
We all know what happened to the poor bastard I caught breaking into my car. Well he is now been released because there are too many criminals and they needed the space. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT?? just throw some fucking blankets on the floor. They are animals. And put any mother fucker that wants to talk about rights in there with the criminals for a night.
I am sure that any tree hugging, fur kissing, dirt munching druid spent the night with these fuckers would not think they deserved any rights. Just one of those animals would knock out their teeth and toss their salad to prove he was not human and just another fucking animal.
We are too nice to our criminals. We give them too many comforts. The punishment is not nearly as bad as the crime they committed. Because their is always some fuck head saying "oh they are just misunderstood. They just need some help to understand how to so-operate in society." Bull shit! they know how they choose not to.
They want to prey on others. That is how they want to make their way. And we say no no that is not right. Here have a time out. Ok now go out do not do it again.

Num 5:27
When he has made her drink the water, then, if she has defiled herself and behaved unfaithfully toward her husband, the water that brings a curse will enter her to produce bitterness – her abdomen will swell, her thigh will fall away, and the woman will become a curse among her people.

Isa 47:3
Let your private parts be exposed! Your genitals will be on display! I will get revenge; I will not have pity on anyone,”

The punishment should fit the crime. Rapists should be raped daily; murders should be tortured on television daily and then killed. Robbers should be forced to work for government agencies and coaches would be made to umpire.
I want to see these predators, these fucking pussies, these blights on society brought to the level at which they belong and kept there. They do not deserve any special treatment. They do not deserve a jail cell that is comfortable or safe they should be in fear every minute of their lives. They should know the fear and anguish of the people they victimized. They should suffer great deals before the good lord weighs them. They should just be removed from society and fed to pigs.
To my community I would like to thank their wonderful support and encouragement. I would like to thank First Execration Church Of Odium Anathema for receiving me and letting be their Shepard. I believe I have accomplished much and I believe that there is much left to be accomplished. The good lord’s work is never done.
I have been asked to go on a speaking tour. And I have been asked to read sermons at other churches. It appears that my evangelizing has become somewhat of a commodity.
Fear not I will always be your pastor your reverend your light to the good lord. But I will have to defer some Thursdays to Shannon Lark and a couple of the other deacons.
Please go in peace and know that I am in the parking lot with rocks waiting for you bastards to misbehave.

No comments: