• 23:32 Once again someone lost and someone won #
  • 23:33 Spend the day being told you suck and then talk 2 me about my rage. #
  • 23:33 i like my rage. i like the high. i like the red i see and the heat i feel in my chest. #
  • 23:37 now @tacobell waiting in drive thru hell. the crunchy shell is what I crave the and the bean burritto is a fave. eating it whle I drve #
  • 23:39 being carefful to stay alive. it takes one mishap and the foods in my lap and the car is in the ditch ah man what a bitch! #
  • 10:27 @TheRudeTypist that is funnier than well ok it was funny just funny #
  • 10:34 @dewrag1 not meth but real rage. you know the stuff when you mortals are driving to work #
  • 11:01 @scottsigler #andicannotspelllshoot #
  • 11:07 @scottsigler pfffffrt! done. next on the FDO agenda, the burning of all dictionaries and F7 keyboard keys #
  • 11:19 @scottsigler Gigli? #
  • 11:20 @scottsigler Ahhh The movie was considered a bomb, often called the worst movie of 2003. #
  • 13:08 @ResistSkynet why didn't they just use one of the construction bots to do the digging? #
  • 13:16 @scottsigler no, that is fall on a knife, fall .... on ..... a ..... knife scott fall on a knife #
  • 15:32 @PezWerewolf I am wearing an ugly face 2day #
  • 17:11 @jchutchins you know i used to wish for 5 extra hours for myself and then i realized that someone would demand 5 more hours from me. #
  • 18:00 RT @malflic: Ch 2 introduces another morally questionable woman malflic.com/books/it-had-been-years/chapter-02-it-had-been-years/ #
  • 18:04 @scottsigler haha "you are not authorized to view this page" ? WTF FDO! #
  • 18:07 twitpic.com/3x1h8 - @scottsigler WTF? FDO! #
  • 18:42 @scottsigler yes it is yes it is #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: