Are you gonna let him call you that?

Hey you gonna let him call you that?

and the guy in line behind me said. "Buddy? Last I heard a buddy was a bump on a dog's ass. Are you gonna let him call you that?"

I thought about it and he was right. No Mother Fucken human should be allowed to call anybody "buddy" that was just too disrespectful to let slide. So I took my slurpee and beef jerky out to my car and got my gun. I went back in and shot the bastard in the knee. And while he was on the ground crying like a little girl, I told him that he will think better about calling people names from now on.

and in drabble form

“That’ll be seven sixty seven buddy.” Said the clerk.
The guy behind me said. "Buddy? Last I heard a buddy was a bump on a dog's ass. Don’t let him call you that?"
He was right. No Mother Fucken human should be allowed to call anybody "buddy" that’s just too disrespectful to let slide. So I took my Slurpee and beef jerky out to my car and got my gun. I went back in and shot the bastard in the knee.
I told him, while he was crying like a little girl, that he better think about calling people names.









Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: